Friday, November 25, 2011

playing at work.

I get the joy of working with creative and fun people. Together we have conversations that provoke thought and weirdness that induces laughter. In the last few months we started the friday ritual of going out for lunch and Friday Funnies before end of day. Friday Funnies is pretty simple: someone pulls up a funny YouTube or Hulu video to share. Then we laugh.

Maybe laughter isn't the best medicine, but it certainly is good medicine. I didn't work today (three cheers for Thanksgiving!), but it is still Friday and I would like to share some of our recent funnies with you.

SNL Hidden Valley Ranch Taste Test:


A little work place bonding: 



One more video for you from my mini-friday funny with my mom and sister, Sexy Sax Man:



 Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment