Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Working with dogs.

Rucky at her lookout post.
One of my favorite things about my job: I have furry co-workers.

Rucky is a "designer", she barks like a muppet, loves treats, will follow you into a meeting if you aren't watching, and has a habit of staring. I once saw her staring at a wall: a blank, white wall. I came back 15 minutes later, she was still staring at the wall. My co-worker calls her the love loaf.

I must warn you though, if you work with dogs expect to get crop dusted. I won't name names, but a certain little dog has the habit of slinking past desks, dropping a bomb, and escaping without fessing up. Just hope that you aren't with someone you don't know well and can't point out the dog's offense....leaving you wondering, do they think I did it?!

Gassiness aside, working with dogs is a delight and a treat - of the Milk-Bone variety of course!

2 comments:

  1. Haha! I love it. Rucky is awesome, evidenced by the fact that she sits like a person (on her bum) instead of like a dog (on her haunches). I should loan you Maeby one day so you can take a pup to work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Molly, I think Maeby would be a great work buddy :)

    ReplyDelete